Welcome! It’s been a while, but get ready for Chocolate Button’s daily reviews of The Apprentice, starting from Wednesday. To prepare you for tonight’s show, here is a preview of this series’ contestants
Ones to look out for:
- I like the idea of Ricky Martin winning the show, although I would prefer to see the singer Living La Vida Loca singer win…now that would be good for the ratings, and I can see Sugar liking that idea! Nevertheless, this boring Ricky Martin that did apply for the show is a wrestler…maybe he will use this to his advantage – wrestle the other candidates to obey him, put clients in a headlock until they order from him, wrestle Sugar until he gives him the cash. Then again…Britain isn’t really known for its wrestling, maybe it is a fail…
- Adam Corbally is quoted as a man who “gets too excited” – this could be either fun to watch as he annoys everyone else, or he could actually be the most boring man on earth, and annoy the audience at home instead.
- Gabrielle Omar is one to watch, if only because I want to see her animorph into a lion on primetime TV
- Tom Gearing calls himself “confident, charismatic…and good looking” – yes he may be the best looking out of this year’s men – but that’s not hard. And there is a fine line between confidence and arrogance
- Jenna Whittingham…hmm I am tempted to say that her “personality” we will only see once and only once. But I am being mean aren’t I?
Check back on chocbutton.wordpress.com, or @aglet2 on Twitter for updates on The Apprentice!